Re: [css-flexbox] Edits to testsuite have broken some submitted tests

On 05/22/2014 11:24 AM, Gérard Talbot wrote:
> b) postpone finding-and-fixing (or ignore) possible XHTML-to-HTML
> auto-conversion problems that Peter Linss could fix. A software bug by
> itself is always an opportunity to improve software; ignoring, avoiding,
> working-around a bug does not improve software.

Do you know the particular conversion tool used in the suite is
available publicly anywhere, so that I can check the results of my local
test-fixes to be sure they produce the correct
post-autoconversion-rendering before I submit updated versions?

(Maybe this is a question better addressed to Peter or to
public-css-testsuite.)

Thanks very much for your responses,
~Daniel