Re: [css-flexbox] Edits to testsuite have broken some submitted tests

Le 2014-05-22 12:16, Daniel Holbert a écrit :
> (Yup, I figured it was something like that.)
>
> So, the specifics of these test-bugs aside -- where should folks report
> bugs with test-modifications like this, so that they can be fixed?

Daniel,

In the following order:

- to test creators themselves [Addendum: that's you!!]

- to Public CSS Test suite mailing list
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/

- to Peter Linss if you suspect some kind of XHTML-to-HTML
autoconversion issue or bug

> And
> where are the "live" versions of these tests tracked?

I'm not 100% sure of your question (by live, I assume you mean the
latest and most recent version of tests originally submitted) but the
src of tests

flexbox-align-self-vert-4.xhtml

and

flexbox-align-self-baseline-horiz-1.xhtml

are in

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/mozilla/submitted/mozilla-central-reftests/

> Right now, the
> test being served by the live test suite doesn't seem to correspond to
> what's in Shepherd,

Try

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/flexbox-align-self-vert-4/

and

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/flexbox-align-self-baseline-horiz-1a/

and

http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/flexbox-align-self-baseline-horiz-1b/

> mercurial repo. (and hence, there's no way to view its change-history &
> find out when/why things broke, as far as I know.)

In Shepherd, you can view the change-history of tests.

Gérard