RE: Interop issues regarding tables and css tables

From: Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 22:15:17 +0000
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Hey David,

Was just wanting to ping you to see if you were able to give this situation any further thought. The more that we've reviewed this the more that we think that the IE behavior is the most consistent and subsequently intuitive implementation. I would prefer to not continue leaving this issue undefined since we have an interop issues in this area. Thanks.

Greg