[css-scoping] Renaming :host and :host-context

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 04:48:16 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Been reading through the ShadowDOM naming discussions, and it occurred
to me that, for the purpose of aligning the vocabulary more strongly,
it might be a good idea to rename :host to :shadow-root and :host-context
to :shadow-context.

This gives us some nice parallels:
   :shadow-root is like :root
   :shadow-context() is like :scope-context() (if we go with :scope-context)

and it also creates a closer tie among all the shadow-related pseudos,

   ::shadow
   :shadow-root
   :shadow-context
   ::light-content (or maybe ::shadow-projected as a third idea)

It reduces the author-exposed vocabulary, like dbaron wanted.

Anyway, just a thought. Gonna go back to reviewing the minutes...
~fantasai