[css-counter-styles][css3-lists] Suffix conflict with CSS Writing Mode spec

From: Xidorn Quan <quanxunzhen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 09:41:31 +1000
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi,

Please search ::marker in CSS Writing Mode spec [1], and see the example.
In the example, there is spacing between the marker and text below. It
seems to be different from the expected result of the current counter style
spec which makes the spacing only depend on suffix.

I have no idea about what should be done for this case. I think the result
in the example in Writing Mode spec seems better.

[1]: http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-writing-modes-3/#writing-mode

- Xidorn