Re: [CSS2.1] Interop Issue in regards to fixed/absolute positioned children inside of inline-relative containers

Le 2014-07-15 17:34, Boris Zbarsky a écrit :
> On 7/15/14, 5:28 PM, Greg Whitworth wrote:
>> The Y positioning of the absolute positioned inline element is
>> consistent among all implementations as seen in "Relative with no
>> offset."
>
> Yes, but why is it positioned there?

The orange vertical stripe (the <b> element is an inline-block
non-replaced element) causes the height of the line box to be increased
(from 19px-20px to 50px): that's why the small green square is
vertically positioned there: the top of the small green square is flush
with the topmost part of the vertical orange stripe.

Gérard