Re: [css-shapes] Animating <basic-shape>s updated

On 1/15/14, 5:00 PM, "Alan Stearns" <stearns@adobe.com> wrote:

>On 1/15/14, 4:34 PM, "Alan Stearns" <stearns@adobe.com> wrote:
>

>>On 1/15/14, 3:26 PM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>Gosh, actually writing these out the serialization rules in full is
>>>more complicated than I thought.
>
>How about this:
>
>1. Start with the two components from the computed value as (percentage,
>length), (percentage, length)
>2. Replace 0%/50%/100% percentages with their keywords

For some reason I was thinking that center could take an offset. So this
should actually be:

2a. Replace 0%/100% with their keywords.
2b. Replace 50% with ‘center’ if the length is zero.

And then end-centric offsets change sign, as the edge they are offset from
just flipped:

2c. If a component uses the ‘bottom’ or ‘right’ keyword, flip the sign on
the length.