Re: Selector Syntax Survey - subject indicator vs :has()

On 12/02/2014 17:49, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

> We know exactly how many people voted before the change (130) and will
> keep that in mind when evaluating the results.
>
> (The results are sorted by time, so we know *which* votes were cast
> before the change as well.)

I am saying asking between ! and :has() on one hand and ^ and :has() on
the other is *NOT* the same question because of the negative (pun
intended) aspect of !. I disagree you can infer any sort of result from
the poll since 130 answers will be biaised.

</Daniel>