Re: Selector Syntax Survey - subject indicator vs :has()

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:25:58 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
On 11/02/2014 21:52, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> I've just posted the selector syntax survey I was charged with at the
> last f2f: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1x0eXPBj1GN8Zau-7k9J_JGhoM6uGEqlJBkBBDFswT2w/viewform
>
> This will help us decide whether to use the subject indicator or the
> :has() pseudoclass.  Please answer and share this poll!

The poll was originally started with a choice between !foo > a and
a:has(> foo) and then you changed it to ^foo > a and tthe :has() thing.
Most people have voted and commented against ! but this is not relevant
any more to ^... I suggest you reset your form and ask people to do
the survey again.

</Daniel>