Re: [css-align] Editorial: the 'stretch' definition moved, but the section titles weren't updated accordingly

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 2:38 AM, Javier Fernandez <jfernandez@igalia.com> wrote:
> On 12/17/2014 04:22 AM, fantasai wrote:
>>> So, do we want to allow, even if useless, the combination of 'stretch'
>>> and <overflow-position> ?
>>
>> I don't think so, and I think the structure of the spec should be to
>> have 'stretch' as one of the <content-distribution> values only, and
>> to be explicitly listed as an alternative to 'auto' and <baseline-position>
>> in the *-self properties.
>
> I don't agree on having 'stretch' just for <content-distribution>
> because it makes sense to have such behavior for grid items.

That's not what she's suggesting; she's saying to move 'stretch' out
of the <item-position> production, back to the *-self properties as a
special keyword.  That way we can make it so that it's impossible to
combine with safe/true.