Re: [css-align] Editorial: the 'stretch' definition moved, but the section titles weren't updated accordingly

Hi,

On 12/17/2014 04:22 AM, fantasai wrote:
>> So, do we want to allow, even if useless, the combination of 'stretch'
>> and <overflow-position> ?
>
> I don't think so, and I think the structure of the spec should be to
> have 'stretch' as one of the <content-distribution> values only, and
> to be explicitly listed as an alternative to 'auto' and <baseline-position>
> in the *-self properties.

I don't agree on having 'stretch' just for <content-distribution>
because it makes sense to have such behavior for grid items.

>  There is no reason to allow its combination with
> <overflow-position>: it makes no sense, and its inconsistent with the fact
> that combining 'stretch' and <overflow-position> is invalid for the
> *-content properties.

I can agree on that, but we could perhaps doing so changing the syntax
or defining a new <item-distribution> keyword, as I suggested in other
thread.

BR

--
javi