[css-align] Tying overflow directions/origins to content alignment

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:55:34 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Daniel Holbert brought up the issue of 'overflow: scroll' on a flex
container whose flex direction is reversed.
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Jul/0380.html
The overflowing content is not reachable by scrolling because browsers
restrict scrolling in the start and end directions.

I think the right solution is actually to tie the scrolling direction
and initial scroll position to the alignment properties align-content
and justify-content. By default this will give the same results as
dholbert's suggestion, but it will also do the right thing in non-default
alignments, and also solve the same problem for other layout modes.

(Note that we don't currently define anywhere that overflow in the start
directions is inaccessible. It's just a thing that browsers do, afaik.)

~fantasai