[css-transforms] suggestion: single transformation function by simply giving edge positions

From: Axel Dahmen <brille1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 19:48:08 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
Instead of defining a list of several transform functions, I suggest to just
give the dx/dy offsets of the upper left/upper right/lower left and lower
right edges of an element.

For instance, a rule like this:

img
{transform: Point(10%, 10%) Point(-10%, 10%) Point(-10%, -10%) Point(-30%,
10%)
}

would result in the application to perform all necessary transformations in
order to have the edges of the element meet the given calculated values.

Here's a short movie clip I have created years ago to suggest this same
feature to the HTML5 canvas element:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=f18aeca352311e71&id=F18AECA352311E71!236&sff=1&authkey=!ADjO30UeJ7scJIU&v=3

Axel Dahmen
www.axeldahmen.de