RE: [css-animations] What is the format of the key string passed to CSSKeyframesRule.findRule/deleteRule ?

+1 on the aspect of UAs getting the spec updated if they deviate from the spec as the one of the main points of the spec is to follow it for interop between UAs. Not upgrading the spec kind of defeats the entire point of their existence.