Re: [spec tools] spec tools should be checked into the csswg repo

Le 21/09/2013 09:32, Dirk Schulze a écrit :
> Does the CSS WG have an GitHub account? Would it be ok if this
> account would fork bikeshed from Tab and it gets merged once in a
> while? Would that be sufficient enough? Maybe the concern is just
> that Tab could (theoretically) restrict access to the repo, or the
> account is lost/not available anymore for what ever reason.

We have a mirror of our Mercurial repository in W3C’s GitHub account,
but no CSS WG account that I know of:
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts

As long as Tab is doing the work of maintaining Bikeshed I think it’s
fine to leave the respository in his control. It’s not like we depend on
that repository URL anyway, we can always start to pull updates from
somewhere else.

If it helps, we could also setup a Mecurial mirror of Bikeshed.

--
Simon Sapin