Re: [spec tools] spec tools should be checked into the csswg repo

Does the CSS WG have an GitHub account? Would it be ok if this account would fork bikeshed from Tab and it gets merged once in a while? Would that be sufficient enough? Maybe the concern is just that Tab could (theoretically) restrict access to the repo, or the account is lost/not available anymore for what ever reason.

Greetings,
Dirk