[css-masking] Shorthanding the clip properties

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 01:09:43 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Right now we have three properties:
   clip-path
   clip-rule
   clip

The weird thing is that 'clip' is not a shorthand for the other two.
This is mainly due to the legacy weirdness that 'clip' only applies
to abspos elements. I'm wondering if we can restrict that legacy
weirdness to just the (already weird) rect() notation, and let the
'clip' property be the shorthand that it looks like it ought to be?

~fantasai