Re: [css3-gcpm] Complex Footnotes

On 10/8/13 8:54 AM, "Liam R E Quin" <liam@w3.org> wrote:

>The digital publishing interest group (Member-only) is producing a very
>helpful document describing requirements for page layout from the
>publishing industry, although I fear it could become rather large.

Indeed! I was drafted to lead this effort by Markus and Ivan. We're hoping
to have something online soon, and would welcome contributions from any
and all.

Dave Cramer
Hachette

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.