Re: [css-device-adapt] orientation: descriptor

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
<kenneth.christiansen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> There seems to be no consensus about whether orientation: is a good
> idea or not, and there is overlap with Screen Orientation spec, which
> additionally introduces values such as portrait-primary,
> landscape-secondary, etc.
>
> For the above reasons, I think we should drop it from the spec for now
> and we can reintroduce it in a level 2 spec, if people agree that it
> is a good idea.
>
> Rune, what do you think?

I'm fine with dropping/moving to level 2. In particular since  there's
locking possibilities in Screen Orientation. I have no strong opinions
about declarative vs scripting for that.

--
Rune Lillesveen