Re: [css3-books][css3-gcpm] multi-line leaders

Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

 > >  > >   Douglas
 > >  > >   Adams.........42

 > > To be clear, you prefer wrapping one item in addition to the leader
 > > itself, as in the example above?
 >
 > Yes.  It maintains the intended visual continuity, with the leader
 > connecting the item and the number.

It does. And it's consistent with the examples posted:

   http://www.wiumlie.no/2013/whatwg/books/1.png
   http://www.wiumlie.no/2013/whatwg/books/2.png
   http://www.wiumlie.no/2013/whatwg/books/3.png

It may, however, lead to some unfortunate line breaks when the
"leader" is white space. Instead of this:

 |For a moment, nothing happend.  |
 |Then, after a second or so,     |
 |nothing continued to happen.    |
 |                   Douglas Adams|

one would get this:

 |For a moment, nothing happend.  |
 |Then, after a second or so,     |
 |nothing continued to            |
 |happen.            Douglas Adams|

We could make an exception for white-space-only leaders. That would
probabbly be what most authors would want. Hmm.

-h&kon