Re: [css3-books][css3-gcpm] multi-line leaders

Just noticed there is a example in Simplified Chinese.

I believe that both in Simplified and Traditional Chinese, leader are using "⋯"[MIDLINE HORIZONTAL ELLIPSIS]. Especially in vertical writing books.[1]

[1]:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t1lo7llf77ijrl1/00dvNkMkNI

In movable type, the solution is :

自左拾遺移官華州又離
輾轉至同谷時期的詩作⋯⋯四十二

But in books now it always be:

自左拾遺移官華州又離
                                    ⋯⋯四十二
輾轉至同谷時期的詩作

Both are ok, and when meet long heading like this, editor always asks to split the heading into 2 line.

WANDERER Bobby Tung
Sent from my iPhone 5.