[CSS3] Chrome not supporting intrinsic sizing keywords

From: irfan mir <theirf@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 22:12:52 -0500
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hello,

I am trying to use the intrinsic sizing keywords in the latest release of
chrome, where I believe it is supported, but when I try to apply them they
don't seem to be taking effect.

When I view the styles in dev tools, chrome dev tools acts as if they are
invalid styles and puts a strike-though through them and gives them a
yellow triangle with a white exclamation mark.

Here is a screenshot of what I see in dev tools:
http://cl.ly/image/1k0I21192Q36

Does anyone have any idea why chrome is acting like it does not recognise
these keywords?

Thanks in Advance!