[css3-fonts][cssom] CSSFontFeatureValuesRule vs. CSSKeyframesRule

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 20:57:10 +0800
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-fonts/#om-fontfeaturevalues

   # interface CSSFontFeatureValuesRule : CSSRule {
   #   readonly attribute DOMString familyList;
   #   readonly attribute DOMString valueText;
   # };
   #
   # familyList of type DOMString, readonly
   #     The list of one or more font families for which a
   #     given set of feature values is defined.

Probably should say, "serialized as for 'font-family' [link to property]"
so we're clear on how exactly it serializes.

   # valueText of type DOMString, readonly
   #     Serialized set of feature values.

I'd have expected something more like the interface
in CSS Animations for keyframe rules:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-animations/#CSSKeyframesRule-interface

Is there a reason here to go with a serialization of the structure
instead?

~fantasai