Re: [css-flexbox] "flex: 1;" does the wrong thing in min-size constraint sizing

So are we OK with making "flex" shorthand set the flex basis to 0% by
default, then, since that has the dont-shrink-me-bro properties that Tab
was looking for in [1]?

(I'd be in favor of that spec change, FWIW, in part because Mozilla's
implementation already does this, because the spec used to explicitly
require this as I noted in [2]. :) )

~Daniel

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013May/0342.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013May/0353.html