Re: [css-color] Have you considered standardizing a rgba(#RRGGBB, <alpha-value>) notation?

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 23:06:03 +0300
Cc: Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzartner@gmail.com>, Jake Archibald <jaffathecake@gmail.com>, Šime Vidas <sime.vidas@gmail.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
I think having two functions for very similar functionality (absolute vs relative adjustment) is a bit clumsy and inelegant. Apart from that, great idea! Not sure adjusting RGB channels is useful, but adjusting HSL channels is super useful.

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou