Re: [css-counter-styles][naming] 'width' descriptor

Le 02/05/2013 10:01, Lev Solntsev a écrit :
> ‘fill’ is already used in SVG to set color or another ‘paint’. Isn't it
> possible that there will be a conflict when SVG is combined with counters?
>
> I'd like to propose ‘pad’. Similar meaning, even seams clearer to me.

Although it’s nice to spare authors some confusions by not using the
same name for different concepts, this case is actually not ambiguous:
this descriptor only exists inside @counter-style rules, which do not
accept any of the properties that apply to elements.

That said, 'pad' works too.

--
Simon Sapin