[css4-background] Different border-corner-shape per corner

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:00:38 +0200
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
This seems pretty obvious, but I hadn’t thought about it before: border-corner-shape [1] currently only takes one value, for all four corners. It should take {1,4} values, to enable authors to set different shapes per corner. The implementation overhead is small and it should cover a few more use cases. Idea raised by a suggestion from Max West [2], although that wasn’t the crux of his suggestion (which is unclear to me).

[1]: http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css4-background/#border-corner-shape
[2]: http://maxw3st.us/bordercorner.html

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations