RE: The :min-width/:max-width pseudo-classes

From: François REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:51:00 +0100
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
CC: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
> You don't even know it's a viewport until you've done style computation!

Oh, yes, that's a good point! I didn't notice that. So, do you believe it would be better to define the local-viewport-thingy on the HTML side instead? We could probably create a <viewport> tag that would be a local viewport and propose no CSS way to define local viewports dynamically. That would help solving some of the problems, right?