Re: Editing CSSOM and CSSOM View

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 08:24:53 -0600
To: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Simon,

That would be great if you could help, since as Shane mentions, he hasn't
been able to contribute yet. I do wish to continue as co-editor, though it
would be nice if you could take the lead role on CSSOM View, which I
haven't had time to give much attention. I will propose adding you as
co-editor on both specs at this week's CSSWG telecon.

G.