RE: [css3-break] How should this break? (breaks in the margin area)

From: Andrei Bucur <abucur@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 13:54:16 +0000
To: Mihai Balan <mibalan@adobe.com>, "WWW Style (www-style@w3.org)" <www-style@w3.org>
Hello!

This is a kind reminder the original question still needs an answer. I can't imagine a solution that makes everybody happy: margin constraints after the child are respected and the layout looks good (the parent border is not glued to the top of a fragmentainer). What do you think is the right way to handle this case?

Thanks,
Andrei.