Re: [css-flexbox] [css-align] unprefixing alignment properties before css-align

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Julien Chaffraix <jchaffraix@google.com> wrote:
>> My big concern is that this proposal impacts more than just flexbox as
>> this property applies to other layouts. The fact that authors can't
>> detect which bits of the Alignment specification are implemented saves
>> us but it does increase the bar to shipping the properties' behavior
>> for the other layouts. All in all, it isn't as bad as I first thought.
>
> So... are you still opposed to unprefixing this in Chrome? I'll note
> that Firefox 22 shipped today, containing unprefixed flexbox.

I am not. Sorry for not making this clearer in the previous email.

My concerns were more towards what will happen in the future as we
implement more layouts or more of the Alignment specification (which
is orthogonal to flexbox).

Cheers,
Julien