s/rule ?set/style rule/g

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 14:41:40 +0900
To: www-style <www-style@w3.org>, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Hi,

In various CSS specs we have "ruleset", "rule set" and "style rule",
three names for the same concept. Sometimes all three are used in the
same document. Ruleset and rule set are confusing as they imply multiple
rules, while they in fact refer to a single rule.

After discussing this with other editors, I pushed a change to our
Editorís Drafts to use "style rule" overall, except for ruleset when
referring to the grammar production. (The Core Grammar is defined in
2.1, which is harder to change.)

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/rev/7e80b7d0224f

Affected documents are:

  * css-cascade
  * css-conditional
  * css-hierarchies
  * css-namespaces
  * css-page
  * css-text-4
  * css-text
  * cssom

I couldnít make the change in css-fonts, as its source is not
version-controlled in our public repository. John, could you replace the
three instances of "rule set" in example 5?

Cheers,
--
Simon Sapin