Re: CSS Flexible Box Layout Module gets a NetAward !!!

From: 一丝 <yiorsi@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 12:46:50 +0800
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
You last do not mean going to add properties in Flexbox1 yet? I've seen
flexbox2 wiki related ideas: http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css-flexbox-2.
Especially the control flex-item and the gap between the last line of the
alignment of the design of the page is now frequently encountered problems.
If I want to participate in the preparation of Flexbox 2, do not know what
demands?

以上
一丝