Re: [cssom] Supporting JS properties whose names are CSS property names on CSSDeclaration objects

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 16:02:34 -0400
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
CC: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On 6/4/13 3:56 PM, Glenn Adams wrote:
> Just because it is implemented by some UA is no cause to put in spec

Again, we need to either get the UAs that implement it to drop it or we
need to spec it.  People are writing content depending on this I didn't
bring it up for the fun of it, but rather because of pages that were
broken in Gecko because they assumed that all browsers are WebKit and
have this behavior....

-Boris