Re: [cssom] Supporting JS properties whose names are CSS property names on CSSDeclaration objects

Just because it is implemented by some UA is no cause to put in spec,
particularly when half of the UAs don't implement. I would suggest *not*
specing it unless and until there is consensus to make it standard.
Otherwise, if spec'd prematurely, some will view that as a result of
consensus.