Re: Status of CSSOM

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:12:24 -0700
To: Mike Sherov <mike.sherov@gmail.com>
Cc: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 7:40 AM, Mike Sherov <mike.sherov@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd be interested in writing tests against the specs here. Can someone
> point me in the right direction on how to get started doing that?

Thanks Mike. You should first become familiar with the information at [1].
The CSSWG test repository is at [2]. I have created a few CSSOM tests at
[3], and am filling them in gradually. There are also tests that were
submitted at the TTWF in San Francisco last year [4].

[1] http://wiki.csswg.org/test
[2] http://hg.csswg.org/test
[3] http://hg.csswg.org/test/file/tip/contributors/gadams/incoming
[4] http://hg.csswg.org/test/file/tip/contributors/ttwf