Re: Status of CSSOM

I'd be interested in writing tests against the specs here. Can someone
point me in the right direction on how to get started doing that?

Mike Sherov
Lead Developer
SNAP Interactive, Inc.
http://snap-interactive.com
http://areyouinterested.com
Ticker: STVI

Sent From Mobile: Please excuse my grammar, tone, and punctuation. My
thumbs can't produce flowery prose.

On Jan 25, 2013, at 11:16 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:

and, i should add, attending #ttwf (testthewebforward) events promoting
CSSOM test development