Re: Case sensitivity in CSS: some tests

I have reworked the tests that I had done so far, and summarised the
results a little more carefully. You can now find the tests and
summaries at the following locations:

Case sensitivity in selectors (CSS/HTML5)
http://www.w3.org/International/tests/html-css/selectors-case/results-selectors-case

Counter style identifiers (CSS)
http://www.w3.org/International/tests/html-css/counters/results-counters

I need to work on something else for a while, but I'll try to come back
to John Daggett's recent mail at some point with a view to expanding the
tests.

RI

--
Richard Ishida