Re: [css3-syntax] Parts of the state machines that are never reached

Le 05/01/2013 05:46, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
> Yeah, I've probably got a few areas where I'm being over-careful
> accidentally.  I've killed this one.  If you spot any more, let me
> know.

I’d still add a note at the end of ident-state like "The next input
character can never be anything else." or "This state is never switched
to with another next input character."

In an implementation this is where I’d add an "assert" statement, to
catch coding mistakes.

--
Simon Sapin