Re: [css-font-load-events-3] new editor's draft

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:25:30 -0800
To: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com> wrote:
> On the CSS WG telcon this week we decided to move the definition of
> the FontLoader interface to a new, separate spec.  This was noted on the
> list previously [1] and is primarily to allow the CSS3 Fonts spec to
> move to LC more quickly since the FontLoader interface will probably
> need to be revised over the next couple months.
>
> The new spec is named "CSS Font Load Events Module Level 3" (rolls off
> the tongue, eh?) and lives here:
>
>   dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-font-load-events/
>
> We can bikeshed later (oh Sylvain, you will be missed...) on the exact
> name once the details are worked out as to what this spec contains.

Aw, why not now?  "css-font-loader", please!

(Also, thank you for following the new naming convention.  Feel free
to set up a redirect in the htaccess from "css-font-events" to the
versioned url.  For everyone else who tries to follow John's link, the
correct one is now <http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-font-events-3/>.)