Re: SVG attributes with multiple value types as CSS properties

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:05 PM, Sylvain Galineau
<sylvaing@microsoft.com> wrote:
> A question regarding our resolution from 1/23 [1] promoting SVG presentation
> attributes to CSS properties: did we discuss the handling of those attributes
> whose value type depends on the element they apply to? For instance, dx is a
> <list-of-lengths> when applied to text elements [2] but a <number> when applied
> to feOffset [3].

I believe we left it currently undecided, and up to the SVGWG.  Their
current best idea is to make the value type a list, but only take the
first value when used in a place that takes a single value.