SVG attributes with multiple value types as CSS properties

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 03:05:32 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
A question regarding our resolution from 1/23 [1] promoting SVG presentation
attributes to CSS properties: did we discuss the handling of those attributes
whose value type depends on the element they apply to? For instance, dx is a
<list-of-lengths> when applied to text elements [2] but a <number> when applied
to feOffset [3].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Jan/0420.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-SVG11-20110816/text.html#TextElementDXAttribute
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-SVG11-20110816/filters.html#feOffsetDxAttribute