[css3-syntax] Parser rewritten as recursive-descent, review requested

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:41:35 -0800
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Per discussion at the last f2f, I've rewritten the parser section of
Syntax to be a recursive-descent parser instead of a state machine.

It surprised me just how much simpler this strategy made it, as nearly
all error-handling is now automatic in the structure of the parser and
much more intuitive.  The parser itself is much shorter and easier to
read now, too.  Finally, the parser entry points now work *correctly*
- they were subtly wrong when I tried to just hack them on top of the
state machine.

Please review and let me know if anything looks wrong.