Re: [css3-syntax] Style rules as a syntactic construct vs. selector + declarations that apply to elements

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 23:52:05 -0800
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Le 07/02/2013 07:43, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
> Hm, I'd want to see details of what you're proposing here.

Ok, I have a git branch here:

https://github.com/SimonSapin/css-drafts/compare/master...qualified-rules

It does the renaming, en mentions in a note that a qualified rule
prelude is often, but not always a selector.

To merge the change if the change is good, this should work if hg-git is
installed:

hg pull git://github.com/SimonSapin/css-drafts.git -r qualified-rules

The initial hg-git conversion takes a while (13 minutes on my laptop)
but subsequent operations should be quicker.

… or I can do the merge/rebase/push if you prefer.

By using GitHub I hope to be have a convenient way to provide patches
that editors can review and apply. If hg-git ends up being more
maintenance than it’s worth, we’ll figure out something else.

--
Simon Sapin