[css3-page] @page size declarations qualified by Media Queries

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 19:14:54 +0100
To: www-style <www-style@w3.org>, fantasai <fantasai@inkedblade.net>
Hi,

§8.1 of css3-page says:
> If a size property declaration is qualified by a ‘width’, ‘height’,
> ‘device-width’, ‘device-height’, ‘aspect-ratio’,
> ‘device-aspect-ratio’ or ‘orientation’ media query [MEDIAQ] (or other
> conditional on the size of the paper), then the declaration must be
> ignored.

I think this is not necessary. The interactions between MQs and the
`size` property are now well-defined:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0096.html

I agree that such declarations are weird, but ignoring them seems just
as arbitrary as honoring them. I propose removing the quoted text and
the related example.

--
Simon Sapin