Re: [css-grid] proposal for repeat to take a third argument for jointure

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM, François REMY
<francois.remy.dev@outlook.com> wrote:
> Thinking about the argument of Array..join. This is for interblock spacing.
> (sorry I sent this on my phone, please excuse html)

Oh!  Now I correctly read your example.  You're asking for a
*separator* between repetitions!

This seems potentially reasonable, but I'd still like to see a
use-case for it.  Note that we resolved a while ago to add the gutter
properties, which should solve a lot of problems similar to this.  (I
really need to take the time to add it.)