Re: [css-grid] proposal for repeat to take a third argument for jointure

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 17:14:19 -0800
To: Fran├žois REMY <francois.remy.dev@outlook.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Fran├žois REMY
<francois.remy.dev@outlook.com> wrote:
> Thinking about the argument of Array..join. This is for interblock spacing.
> (sorry I sent this on my phone, please excuse html)

Oh!  Now I correctly read your example.  You're asking for a
*separator* between repetitions!

This seems potentially reasonable, but I'd still like to see a
use-case for it.  Note that we resolved a while ago to add the gutter
properties, which should solve a lot of problems similar to this.  (I
really need to take the time to add it.)