[css-masking] clip-rule (was: Re: [css-masking] Comments)

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 07:54:00 -0800
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Hi,

On Dec 11, 2013, at 11:46 AM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:

>   7. clip-rule is not defined. At all. There's some syntax, an explanation
>      of how the two values differ, and an example, but no definition
>      of what the property actually *does*.

I put the explanation into the example [1]. Examples are normative. Therefore, it should still be valid to clarify the use of the clip-rule property. I omit it was unwise to declare the section as an example in the first place.

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/css-masking-1/#propdef-clip-rule