Re: Proposal: will-animate property

From: Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 13:15:19 -0800
To: Ali Juma <ajuma@chromium.org>, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
CC: Nat Duca <nduca@chromium.org>, www-style <www-style@w3.org>, "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, Benoit Girard <bgirard@mozilla.com>, Matt Woodrow <matt@mozilla.com>, Cameron McCormack <cmccormack@mozilla.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org>
On 12/06/2013 12:40 PM, Ali Juma wrote:
> Consider the following example:  http://jsfiddle.net/ZQx45/24/
>
> (Note for Firefox users: the example uses 'flex-grow', and as I
> discovered after I had already put the example together, support for
> 'flex-grow' in Firefox only landed earlier today. So please use a trunk
> build to view the example or wait for the next Nightly -- sorry about this.)

'flex-grow' has been supported in Firefox for quite a while. 'flex-flow'
(a shorthand) is the thing that only just landed (as part of multi-line
support) whose missingness breaks the jsfiddle.

You can just tweak the fiddle to just replace 'flex-flow' with
'flex-direction' (since that's the only sub-property of the shorthand
that you're using), and it'll work.

I've taken the liberty of doing that here:
 http://jsfiddle.net/ZQx45/25/
and I verified that this tweaked version works in Firefox 25 (current
release).

~Daniel