Re: [css3-fonts] font-size-adjust auto issue

From: John Hudson <tiro@tiro.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:49:04 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On 27/08/13 12:25 PM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:

> I like this; font-size-adjust is imo usability-challenged...

...and strongly Latin-centric (yes, it is also applicable to Cyrillic
and Greek, but not to most of the world's other writing systems).

I'd like to see font-size-adjust eventually relegated to backwards
compatibility status, and a broader mechanism developed to handle visual
text size consistency in font substitution situations (such a mechanism
might well require some new standard font data).

JH