Re: CSS properties for snapping during scrolling

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 15:27:18 +1200
To: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Cc: Morten Stenshorne <mstensho@opera.com>, www-style <www-style@w3.org>
On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com> wrote:

> But, don't you need to do pagination in order to address your original
> use case? Otherwise, you could end up seeing the upper/lower half of a
> line?

No. My original use-case of the FirefoxOS home screen would probably be
best implemented by making the scrollable container a horizontal flexbox
with each "page" child width:100%; height:100%. Each "page" contains
positioned application icons. No blocks or lines here.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w  *
*